Sports / Athletics Optimisation
Poliquin focuses on several Principles that everyone should bear in mind while working out.
Here are some of the priciples suggested by Poliquin:
- The Borg Principle
- The Principle of Shifting Rep Ranges
- The II-B or Not II-B Principle
- The Rest Principle
- The Time-Under-Tension Principle
- The Change the Beat Around Principle
- The Yin and Yang Principle
Marinovich Training System
Marinovich Training Systems is a scientifically-based program that defines what constitutes excellence in athletic performance, remediates the athlete’s deficiencies and imbalances, and challenges the body to excel through a stimulating multi-modality approach.
▪ Our neurological system has a tendency to stagnate in its responses. The distinguishing characteristic of Marinovich Training Systems is the neuromuscular stimulation as we challenge the athlete with a systematic and sequential program, resulting in dramatic improvement in sports speed, power, quickness, grace, sports-specific skill and overall athleticism
▪ The goal of this cutting-edge training is to raise the athlete’s Physical IQ, or Performance Quotient, by developing sports-relevant strength and technical mastery through precision of movement, the intensification of key joint actions, and the refinement of the body’s kinesthetic sensory system. The training draws from vast proven methods to accurately challenge the athlete with unique exercises specifically chosen to enhance the essential elements for success in the athlete’s sport.
Primitive Movement Pattern Development
Primal movement is essentially about reconnecting with how our bodies were actually designed to move. Experts say it could hold the key to keeping us fit, strong and alleviating lifestyle-triggered chronic pain and illness.
By exploring the different planes of movement, crawling, rolling, jumping and crouching, we unlock the complexity and diversity of how our bodies can move. And the best thing about it is that it is entirely functional.
The fluidity of moving across different levels with a mixture of explosive and controlled movements, helps to improve balance and coordination, prevent injuries and release tension in the nervous system.